1. A red mini cooper
2. Pair of diamond earrings
3. First edition copy of anything by Emily Dickinson
4. First edition copy of The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
5. A sweater’s worth of Skinny Bugga (two strands held together)
6. Trip to Tibet
7. A silent knitting retreat at Kripalu for a week
8. Weekly, private yoga lessons for a year
9. I can’t buy this but I want it more than anything…an afternoon to chat with my Granny King. She passed away when I was about 8. I would give almost anything to sit beside her, listen to her, smell her (I can still remember how good she smelled and how soft her skin was), and hug her. I want to ask her how she was always so gracious and loving no matter what life handed her and it handed her some not so nice things sometimes….
10. I would buy this if I could…the house of my husband’s dreams. Just to see the look of pride and peace on his face.